Tuesday 1 August 2017

Update on scrappiness

Happiness is ....scrappy!! Yes another top is done. After much debate and suggestions from everyone including my DH, I chose the blue. It was the one fabric colour of three that I had enough of to do the job I needed it to do. I wanted set-in triangles and a second border. That all got sewn up yesterday!

Also yesterday the program committee for one of the guilds I belong to, got together to firm up the plan for the coming year. So today I am in preparation mode. I have samples to make, and blocks to build. I want to go scrappy but I am afraid I will need at least fat quarters and that won't get rid of the itty bitty scraps that I am accumulating.


each block is unfinished 4"
These also happened today too. Catching up on the Monday blocks at Temecula quilt co. Some of these pieces are only 1/4" finished.....yikes!! These used up some of those itty bittys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...