Wednesday 30 August 2017

Nothing but tail lights!

Good bye!!!
Yes that is all I saw as my friends/quilting buddies left yesterday morning....just tail lights leaving!
We had a fun and somewhat productive weekend. We also got in some shopping, a visit to my local Fall Fair and many walks around town.
Before they left we took pics of everything we worked on during the past weekend.
Barb was making stars

my BOM with a green background

Louise's baby quilt stars, embroidery and quilted maple leaf

Barb's other finishes


My quilt top that needs borders..maybe

It was definitely an awesome weekend but then again good friends, good wine and good food!! How could you go wrong except there just wasn't enough days. We also missed having our fourth Piranha Kathy, with us. We hope she was resting and healing after her fall. One of us took a fall too but it isn't funny yet and she isn't ready to laugh at it so we aren't allowed to talk about it yet. Kathy ask Barb maybe you can compare booboos!!!
Well summer is almost over and now it is time to start thinking of the start of guild years for me. I will be the President of one of my guilds and I am on program for another guild. This makes for a busy year. So samples have to be made and classes to get ready for. Watch the blog for those to start happening. The BOM I worked on this past weekend are the first of many things I have to do. So I better get at it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...