Monday 28 August 2017

Under the influence!!

Have you ever gone to a retreat and been coerced or influenced by the other attendees? Now this is not all bad...but lottery tickets have been bought and won on and tomorrow I go to collect more winnings$12!! I am not normally a lottery ticket buyer but my enablers were hard at work.

Today we went to a couple of quilt stores. There were some purchases made of course for future projects. We are working hard to get our projects done but our time together is coming to an end for this year.It is late as I post this so more pictures will happen tomorrow when there is better lighting. They will show all that we got accomplished this past weekend during the Fabric Piranha Retreat!!


1 comment:

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...