Monday 3 November 2014

oops!!

So I linked up to kathy  and slow stitching Sunday and when you try to access my blog...it is a no show! Well maybe some explaination is in order. I will start by saying I am NOT a techie person!!! So this weekend my daughter and I bought me a tablet. We played with it and set it up and then she LEFT!!! I mean she went back to her home and left me with this piece of technology that I know very little about.
I tried doing a blog post on it.Typed everything and even took pictures but couldn't link up and as you can see other things went wrong too! So I have decided I like my big computer and sitting at a table to type, no lounging on the couch for me and the new piece of hardware will be going back to the store. I only hope I can get a full refund.

So I am sticking with what I know computer wise and sewing too. So I finally finished these socks for myself. I say finally because I think I knit the second one three times so that it would match the first one. It isn't exact but I am happy with it. Just in time too as we received 8" or more of snow on this past friday!!

This sunday afternoon and evening was relaxing and I got some slow stitching done on my embroidery. Another block done only 6 or 8 to go!!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened with your link up! That was mean of your daughter to leave you stranded!! LOL
    You sure got a lot of snow this weekend...wow!
    Glad you had time for some slow stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your socks! Can't imagine what 8" of snow is like, we barely get one or two in the early months of the year :)

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...