Sunday 30 November 2014

November WHAT!!!

table runners
endless ways to lay them out
Hard to believe it is the last day, tomorrow is December 1!!! Well this week has been a productive one for me. I have a single bed quilt to the binding stage and that is what I will be doing for slow stitching today with Kathy. The quilt is headed to a wing of our hospital for young mental health patients. This one is sure to brighten up a room. I also completed two table runners that were a workshop at guild this month, using the 60 degree rulers and border prints.I have also finished a small scarf and started a second longer one!
may need to make myself one
laying on my cutting table, brightest spot in the house today
This morning after the housework is done, I am headed to the sewing room to search and look for the perfect fabric to do Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt. The first clue came out on Friday and I am going to do half the units, just have to find some fabric. My problem is...if I like the quilt I will make it bigger SOOOO I have to make sure I have enough fabric to make it larger. Oh the problems we quilters create for ourselves.
Enjoy your Sunday and I hope you find time to sit and stitch awhile!!



7 comments:

  1. Love the cutting table quilt--so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the runners. I mighty use have to try one or 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love all those projects. Those table runners are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yellow quilt will certainly brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table runners turned out great! Hmmm ... love the scarf. Someone will enjoy that bright quilt. See you at day guild.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful to see all the creativity going on at your place!

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...