Sunday 23 November 2014

Snow snow everywhere

It snowed every day for 5 or 6 days
Although I don't live in Buffalo we have gotten a large amount of snow over the past week but today it is very mild and a little rainy here in Ontario Canada. Inbetween shovelling and keeping a few driveways open, I have been knitting and trying to get some Christmas presents made. I have had an awful time with a pattern I was knitting but it is done and ready to be wrapped. I was so busy knitting that I didn't get much sewing done to those bright orange blocks from last week are still sitting on my sewing table waiting for me.
loves running in the snow but is tuckered out
There is quiltcam this afternoon so I will start a new knitting project and see what Bonnie is up to. I am also linking up with kathy today and that will be my slow stitching. Enjoy your Sunday!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is such a sweet photo of the new puppy!
    Hope you get some stitching time in between shoveling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a lot of snow! Have fun knitting and purling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed that you've gotten Christmas presents done already. Enjoy your knitting. Maybe if you wait long enough the snow will all wash away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be too impressed it is only one! But I hope to have more done by the end of next week!

      Delete
  4. So much snow! I can't imagine what that's like, hardly get any here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the snow. It wouldn't be Christmas without it in my books!

      Delete
  5. Our snow has all melted. Looks like you have good company for knitting?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that snow is a workout. Enjoy your knitting - I can't believe you have something done and wrapped! Guess I need to start soon.

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...