Sunday 3 December 2017

Getting in the spirit of the season

Now that it is December, I am allowed(at least at my house) to play the Christmas tunes!
So I broke them out of storage yesterday and listen to all my favorites while I sewed away the afternoon. Last night I also decorated the tree. It feels too early but I know the next couple of weeks will go by so quickly.
This year I only have one little project to finish for the big day. I am not putting pressure on myself this year and it feels so good!
I have been working on my tumblers again along side a paint chip challenge we have at guild. You can read more about the paint chips here.
I am still plugging away and stitching  on these blocks. I am on the last one and then I will put them into a quilt but that won't happen till the new year. This will be my slow stitching today as I join Kathy for some quiet time.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Beautiful tree, we put ours up last week. Enjoy your slow stitching today. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks pretty, the paint chip challenge sounds like fun I love the colors your chose and the Christmas runner is look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Christmas music while sewing. Your tree is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is gorgeous Deanna!
    Enjoy your slow stitching today!

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...