Sunday 10 December 2017

Winter wonderland

early last evening
That's what it looks like outside my door. The snow started on Wednesday and hasn't stopped. We have nearly 12 inches or more! Now it really feels like Christmas! I never get tired of the view of my creek!

I have one more little project to finish for Christmas but that will get done I am not worried.Then there is baking and Christmas cards to send out. How I wish I was this ready this early every year!
So with everything ready I have time to do some relaxing sewing. With Bonnie's clue #3 out, I will be doing it while using Clue #2 as my leader and enders or vise versa!!!

paint chip challenge
This is what I have worked on this week. My paint chip challenge is almost done. It just needs borders which will be piano keys(so that will wait till the new year). I have made this doll for a friend. I have made a couple of them. This one in this pic was my daughter's when she was little. I had to find it in a keepsake box of toys so I could remember how to make her. She is probably 25 years old!!!
daughter's doll  NOT dog's chew toy
new doll




 This afternoon while DH is out, I will be sitting and relaxing and enjoying some slow stitching and watching some Christmas movies(which he doesn't always like) I will also be joining Kathy and looking to see what everyone else is up to.

2 comments:

  1. I envy your view it is beautiful, love the new doll and the older one too. That quilt is bright and cheery the perfect piece for a snowy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a snowy view...from inside a warm house!

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...