Sunday 24 July 2016

Slow stitching Sunday....one week ago!

I am away busy today so I have posted more pics from my retreat that was a week ago with more pics to come later this week.
I found out about blogging from my friend Kathy who encouraged me to do it as well. She said if she could, I would be able to. After a year or so, I took the plunge. Because I follow Kathy's blog and have showed it to others, she calls me her "northern blog stalker"!
I am trying to be incognito
So living up to that billing....I did what any stalker blogger would do...I took pics when she wasn't looking or even knew I was there.
If you missed yesterday's post you can check it out here and see what we were up to last weekend!
don't think she suspects anything


















cute posing!


without her knowing,very serious stitching
Sorry Kathy just had to put these all in as a stalker would do!!!
I will definitely be relaxing tonight and getting caught up on some slow stitching. Check out Kathy's blog and see what everyone else is up to today.
Happy stitching everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Been blogging since 2013 but Kathy was the one who introduced me to it.

      Delete
  2. Very creepy my friend! But I guess that's what stalkers do!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to do my slow stitching in my gazebo too! Very candid photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post. Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! You had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great personality you have! Love your writing style and your photography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I sometimes wonder if I write about other stuff more than quilting but it all works out I guess.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I sometimes wonder if I write about other stuff more than quilting but it all works out I guess.

      Delete
  7. Haha, that's naughty!!! Do I spy a Life is Beautiful block?! It looks like a beautiful place to sit and stitch with friends :)

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...