Thursday 14 July 2016

Packing day!

Fabric Piranhas Four!!! 2015
Yes today is cleaning house and packing day. "Fabric Piranha" retreat is this weekend!!! Three friends and I have been getting together each year to celebrate our birthdays so to speak. We manage to fit in some quilting and a whole lot of talking. This will be our third year with a slight change of venue so we can all be present and working it out so we can fit this into our busy lives. Usually I host it at my house but this gives me a chance for a road trip and some retail therapy which I just so happen to require.
 I have a project in mind but will need more fabric. Even in my vast stash...I don't have the variety I need for a two colour quilt. I have the neutrals but between red and blue....I need MORE!!!
Oh well, I have a couple other  things I can take to work on....blocks for block of the month that I have fallen behind on, my four patch leader and ender and let's not forget my tumblers. That was last year's leader and ender and I fear it will be continued through this year!! If I get to these I will be a happy camper!!

Check in next week and see what we got finished and what other antics we may have gotten up to. Also check out Kathy's blog ( I am her official blog stalker you know)as she is our newest piranha addition. She is a little more techie than I am...she can blog away from home. You will have to wait till I get back to my home computer.

Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...