Monday 13 July 2015

Monday sewing Madness!!

Piranhas-Barb,Kathy,Louise ad Me
Well we are still sewing away, enjoying the fun and friendship although we had to say good-bye to one of the piranhas. Kathy had to return to reality otherwise known as home/work!!
We are plugging away on our various projects today. Louise and Barb have gone to collect a row by row at a quilt store, while I stay behind to keep sewing. I have way too many UFOs to start something new. Tomorrow we are going on a short road trip. I will be their navigator to a couple more quilt stores and maybe lunch while we are out. It has been very warm here so we have made good use of my gazebo for supper and a little slow stitching on Sunday.

Barb was eager to help with some binding and Kathy was staying caught up on her blog. Maybe that is what I have to do...get a laptop so I can  post more often. I have been teased about not posting as much as Kathy. I just don't do as much and figure blog readers would get bored with the same old same old.

Dear Hubby has been a good sport too from keeping the wet dog outside to even BBQing for us and eating a little later than usual. He has even added to the fair share the laughter and giggles that have been going on since Friday!! But for the most part he just hides out in his garage!!

Here I am working away on my Jamestown Landing quilt. There are so many pieces and seams to match....yikes!!!I have pretty much only worked on this but I have some tumbler blocks I am using as leaders and enders. It is a Bonnie Hunter sewing weekend for me!! And hard to believe...there is more threads and strings on the floor than dog fur...and that is saying a lot!! Happy sewing, I know my Monday is a good one!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you all are having so much fun ... what a wonderful group of quilter friends you have! I'll confess that I'm a little envious. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is quite the motley crew!
    I am jealous of y'all having fun without me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're not having any fun at all...and you can't believe all you read on the world wide web!!! Hit two stores on the row by row today and lunch. More pic to follow!!

      Delete
  3. gummiband Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Let me introduce myself....

 It would seem that maybe I should re-introduce myself as I have been away from blogland for way too long. I have heard from some of my read...