Friday 9 January 2015

Christmas, New Years, My Birthday!

whack & stack fabric
Bonnie Hunter Mystery
It is always a busy time of year and to top off the holiday season my birthday. Another year older and only a bit wiser. I say only a little wiser cause by now a very wise quilter would have stopped buying fabric, kits and patterns and would have completed all those UFO's!!! I have a feeling that I am not alone in this!

Having said that, this weekend I am headed to a class at guild. We are doing whack and stack. In all the years I have quilted, I have not done one and it is time! I am in need of a few baby quilts so this will be the first one!
I am continuing to work on Bonnie Hunter's mystery. It is not going together as fast as I would like it to but if I stayed home that might help.

It has been very cold here this past week and you would think that huddling under a quilt and doing some hand quilting would be a good thing!
Even with the cold weather is doesn't seem to deter these two deer from munching at the bird feeder in my neighbour's yard!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!

    I love the fabrics you've chosen for your Grand Illusion. I can't wait to see it together.

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...