Sunday 14 January 2018

Posting, cleaning and sewing

I was doing so well as getting posts done and up on the blog and then life returned to normal!! So after cleaning, errands and doctor appointment(driving my mom) I can get some sewing done.
Yesterday we had a class at guild. A quilt as you go reversible quilt. It was a small class but what the ladies came up with was amazing. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me. I worked on Bonnie's mystery instead. I just need to get some of my own sewing completed and not start a new project.
mystery clues waiting to be sewn
So I have three large quilts on the go. My tumblers(I am sure you are tired of hearing about it by now),Bonnie's mystery On Ringo Lake see it in this post and a scrap quilt that I will be teaching next weekend check it out here and here. I am working on the pieced border of it right now and using the mystery as leaders and enders. So I get to work on both of them at the same time.

I will be joining Kathy's blog for her slow stitching Sunday, although she has been under the weather this week and hasn't been stitching or sewing. Let's check her blog and give her lots to read about. Maybe this will help her get better and get back into the sewing room.
retreat 2016
retreat 2015
Hey Kathy think ahead to Piranha Retreat 2018, what fun we'll have!!! Hope you are on the mend.
Guild meeting this week too where I am President...workshop which means not too much for me to do!! Have a great week everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my... look at us! Relaxing in the warm weather and looking all healthy! You would be shocked at the look of me today! LOL
    Keep stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! MÃ¥tteservice Struer

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...