Thursday 15 June 2017

Heading South

Today I leave for my girl's weekend. We are loading up the van tomorrow and heading to Toronto for the Canadian Quilter's Association show. It will be a day filled with vendors, quilts and I am sure lots of chatting and giggles. I will post more about the show once I return. I don't travel with a computer so I will take lots of pictures and fill you all in next week.

Also this weekend I get to meet a new little friend. Her name is Lauren and she is the first granddaughter of my quilting buddy Louise. We will be attending her baby shower on Sunday.

It is going to be a busy weekend and I have a five hour drive ahead of me today. So off I should go.
Have a great weekend everyone and come back and see all the things I saw and did while I was away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...