Sunday 2 August 2015

While hubby is away....

No meals will need cooking,no housework will get done and who needs 8 hours of sleep!?!?!
Okay so I still had to eat so I cooked a bit and to take breaks in between machine quilting I got a few little jobs around the house done but the sleep I am very much lacking especially when the dog thinks morning should start at 6 am!!!
Robot baby quilt
I started the weekend with lots of projects in mind...but getting started was hard. Which one did I want to do or would I like to do? So that left me wandering around the house. Does anybody else have that in between projects dilemma.
I have completed a table runner and a baby quilt, both need the binding sewn down. That will be my slow stitching Sunday evening project. I have also started a baby quilt for a little girl. All the pieces are cut out except for some small applique pieces. They will be conquered this evening too! Looks like another late night. Must get it all done as the DH returns tomorrow!!!

table runner

baby quilt to be!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy night! I especially like your table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick... stitch, stitch before Mr comes back home!
    You have lots to do there... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...