Monday 23 December 2019

Little bits of time...

Trying to fit everything in and still get in some sewing time. It is working so far. Last night I cut out the pieces for clue #4 of the mystery Frolic. I had just the right amount of wonder clips too. That was a lot of triangles....but luckily I had time to sew the hst together today. The pressing will happen....just not sure when.
Is anyone else trying to figure out the layout or is it still too soon. With 41 sets required, seems to me a strange number. Oh well time will tell!!!
one set ready only 40 more to press and trim
Along with the other Bonnie followers, I have convinced at least 3 friends in my quilting group to join me in making this mystery. We will be getting together after the new year and see what clue each is up to!!

Tomorrow is Christmas eve, how did that get here so fast. Hope you are all ready and find time for a little sewing/quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...