Tuesday 31 December 2019

Eve of a New Beginning

#6 and 5
parts to go with #6
As I sit and write this, it is the day before the beginning of not just a new year but a new decade as well. Remember when we were young and thinking of 2020 brought thoughts of flying cars, robots and other Jetson family related things. Although our cars are faster, they still have tires on the ground. How can it be that it has been 20 years since 2000 when we thought all sorts of strange things were going to happen. Enough with pondering the past, let's look to the future.

Today I cut and cut some more. Bonnie Hunter release another clue for her mystery today. If you missed it or thought you would have to wait till Friday, better get on it. I am a bit behind because I was away for Christmas but intend on getting caught up fast. I also have two BOM to do for guild. Once those are all done, I will be onto quilting. Getting my new machine up and running. I will have to baste a quilt first. There isn't a shortage of UFO to get finished!

After a bit of  rain/sleet/snow yesterday it has been snowing here today. It will make going to watch the fireworks(for new years eve) tonight even nicer. I love watching it snow.

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Tomorrow is clean slate, a new page, in a book of 365 pages, let's write a good book for ourselves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...