Saturday 28 March 2020

Sewing Isolation

Today is day fifteen of self imposed isolation for hubby and I and we are doing fine. We will eventually have to go for groceries but for now we are good.

Cooking has to get done and a bit of cleaning but with no one coming or going ...so not much to clean! But living with a large shedding dog...vacuuming does have to happen! I have been passing the time sewing away the hours with some knitting in the evening.

my nine blocks so far
I am following along with Edyta Sitar's mystery blocks. I started a little late and today I am finally all caught up. I think I am going to like this quilt, the colours are so pretty!It doesn't take long to sew up the blocks and I am using another project with this one as leaders and enders. So I am getting lots done although it doesn't look like I am. Looks like I am going to have lots of time to finish what I am starting.

like falling feathers
The other day started with rain then changed to snow. After that the sun came out and brightened everything. But the snowflakes were falling like someone had broken open a feather pillow. They fluttered to the ground. I tried to take a picture but now sure it does it justice...you will have to take my word for it ...it was wonderful and peaceful to watch.Some would say that is weird and strange but I do love winter and watching it snow !!

Stay safe and stay home everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me introduce myself....

 It would seem that maybe I should re-introduce myself as I have been away from blogland for way too long. I have heard from some of my read...