Thursday 28 March 2019

Finished!!

it is a bright one but cheerfully Spring
 This one was a labor...but not love, maybe like. I do love the colours and especially the fabric in the set in triangles but the pattern had a few design flaws.They were found before any cutting happened but little did I realize the flaws would follow right to the end with the set in triangles and the final trimming of the quilt.I also switched the position of four blocks different from the pattern...no one would ever know!!! But it is a finished quilt top and that is a good thing!!

Now does anyone want to buy a finished quilt top!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. It’s lovely.....don’t get rid of it. If you do a trunk show it would make for a good story.

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...