Sunday 8 December 2013

Cuddling up

Yes it is that kind of day..cold and damp which makes it feel even colder out. Waiting patiently for some snow as the rain the other day took most of our away!
Today is a stitching day. I am trying to get some socks and a shawl knit for Christmas presents. This is the closet to shopping that I have done. Guess next week I will have to take that leap to the mall and try to get some things off my list.
With all this knitting to do it is lucky that I don't have any sewing that needs to be completed. Quilting has hit the sideline for now but I hope to be back at it in January!!
I am linking up to Kathy's blog and checking out what everyone else is up to on the slow stitching Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...