Tuesday 24 August 2021

Adventures of Flat Kathy

Welcome Flat Kathy
 Although we miss having our other piranha friend Kathy being here with us in person, we had fun with our Flat Kathy and showing her around town. Yesterday we went to my local quilt store. We met two new doggie friends and supported the store with many purchases! I finally got to spend my gift certificate from Christmas.

sitting in the sun
at the quilt store
a little boating anyone













local farm for corn
dipping her toes in the water

After that we were off to the lake. My DH's family has a cottage on a hydro damn and we stopped for some sunbathing by the water(well Flat Kathy did). Then onto the local corn farm to purchase supper. We stopped by the graveyard to say hello to my hubby too. All this visiting  and we were home for lunchtime. Then the sewing began. It has been very hot here and the afternoon sun falls on the roof of the sewing area but we pushed through. There were short naps had in the afternoon as well which allowed us to stay up a bit later and enjoy the coolness of the evening.

This morning we wake to the coolness and it feels wonderful. With the day ahead I am calling for a Pajama Day. We will get busy right after coffee/tea and pancake breakfast. Stay tuned for more adventures with the piranhas!!








1 comment:

  1. Looks like I had such a fabulous time! So fun to be part of the adventures by proxy!

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...