Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Eve linky party!!

my favorite wallhanging
Well only one more sleep to go and the morning of ohhhs and ahhhs. I already received a Christmas surprise. My baby girl came home a day early and only told her father about it. I wasn't expecting her till Christmas eve. I am all set and ready for the holiday. I even have time to sew today. Working on Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt. Need to get caught up on the clues before the next one comes out on boxing day.I scaled way back this year and I am not rushing or working on last minute things although I have lots of projects on the go.

snowflakes galore
Speaking of Bonnie Hunter...she is hosting a linky party  today with all things Christmas.In the middle of a holiday she is dong more!!! So I am linking up with pics of projects I have completed that are wintery or Christmasy!!

wallhanging

tablerunner


top-delectable mountains,bottom-Christmas lights





Mr.Splat(door draft dodger)
 Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and new projects and completed UFOs in 2015!!



1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! I really like your favorite wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...