Sunday 14 December 2014

Another Slow Sunday!

Another week has past and we are getting closer to Christmas!My friends hosted a open house where they sold their gooodies..everything from jewellery to baking, tshirts, cards, sauce both sweet and savory, jams and jellies. The best part was there was lots of samples. I managed to check a few more gifts off the Christmas list and even bought myself a beautiful necklace!I can't seem to get to the mall to shop...not crazy about all the crowds this year! I am trying something different this year and shopping in smaller locales where crowds aren't as big. So yesterday was great!!
Today I am doing some baking while the laundry is going. DH is playing guitar for a Christmas pageant this afternoon so I have to get my work done this morning. My sewing machine is just out of eye shot and I am hoping to get some time to finish up clue 2 of Bonnie Hunter's mystery. Clue 3 came out friday but it might have to wait till later this week.

This picture is for Kathy, I hope to be slow stitching along with her today at some point!! She posted pics of Tim Horton's coffee cups for the winter in different patterns. Well  I think this one matches my colour choices for the mystery nicely, don't you!?!
We have snow on the ground again which makes it at least feel like winter is here! Snowflakes are gently falling today and I have a Christmas music channel playing on the radio!!Might even get the tree decorated today. The bare tree has been up for a couple of days to see what the puppy would do but she seems to be ignoring it except for the occasional nap under it!!
Happy slow stitching Sunday to you all!!Enjoy the calm before the chaos!!


5 comments:

  1. It is such a busy time of year. Hopefully, you will be able to find some time to slow down and do some hand stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls crack me up with your coffee cups LOL! The nearest Timmy is 15 minutes drive one way so enjoy it for me please. I too have baking to do. Enjoy your slow stitching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My closest Timmies is 30 minutes. I usually get one on the way home from shopping!

      Delete
  3. I saw her coffee cups the other day...LOL too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! I think you need the extra large blue cup too! LOL
    Love the gifts you picked up!
    Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...