Saturday 15 January 2022

Thread spools

 Two years ago, I kept all the spools I emptied all year. I had a good bag full...you can see them here. This past year I did the same thing. There were not as many spools but given the year I have had it is understandable. I will definitely not measure my success  by how many spools I emptied but by how many people were made happy by receiving a quilt from me. Whether to family, charity or otherwise, I hope they all enjoy them. I have already begun saving up the spools this year...one down and many more to come I am sure! 

#1 charity quilt
#2 charity quilt
Today it was -33 when I awoke. So it will be an inside day for sure. I am working on my third charity quilt top. Putting together scraps, bits and pieces from someone else's stash is lots of fun but hoping you have enough fabric is always a worry. The center of this quilt has gone together now to make it longer and finish the top!
#3 in progress

I have more of the green and white checker board or lots of hst...hmmm not sure where it will go. Come back tomorrow to find out. 


1 comment:

Let me introduce myself....

 It would seem that maybe I should re-introduce myself as I have been away from blogland for way too long. I have heard from some of my read...