Thursday 6 January 2022

The winner is....

WINNER
 After my post on Sunday in which I showed the projects I want to start.  You can read about the suggestions here! Here is what  10 of you told me with your comments. I guess the pattern quilt can wait, along with the kit. It was close between the other two with the  bright blocks with the black and white sashing winning. So that is what I will be working on today.

will finish this one
Well it is a good day to start something new....it's my birthday!! So now that the shovelling is done(we got 6" of snow overnight) I can get started! But I must just finish sewing this charity quilt top together. I started it while I waited for you all to decide! This was a package that I bought at a sale at our guild. It had finished blocks and lots of extra pieces. There will be enough for 2 quilts but this top will get done and I will work on the other one later. It needs some time so I can come up with some ideas for a layout as the blocks are all different sizes!
these will wait a bit

So I am spending the day watching the snow fall and sewing. What else could you ask for...oh coffee that has been hot chocolate bombed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me introduce myself....

 It would seem that maybe I should re-introduce myself as I have been away from blogland for way too long. I have heard from some of my read...