Tuesday 4 February 2020

Renovations!!

Tis the season! Christmas and holidays are over and the winter is stretching out before us. So DH gave me the warning I told him he would have to. I need a week to clear things away and get the room ready for him to work in. So today began the chore. It actually was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I thought to take some pics after I started cleaning so it doesn't really show the creative mess it was!!It is amazing how much dust and lint there is around on the floor and tables. New floor, fresh coat of paint and maybe new curtains and I will have a new-to-me sewing studio!
I am sure there will be some purging as things go back into place. You will have to wait till then for "after" pics!!
I am keeping a machine and work space just in case but everything else has found a new temporary home.I have a couple BOM that need to get done and preparations for a workshop that I am teaching in March. So those projects have been left readily available.

1 comment:

  1. I like to reorganize and renovate! I don't get to do it that often (RV life), so it's fun to watch yours take place and live it vicariously! :)

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...