Sunday 25 September 2016

Driving hangover!

store sample









Good thing it is slow stitching Sunday....that is all my body and soul wants or could do. A bit of an explanation is in order. Yesterday my friend Bernadette and I went on a shop hop. We went to stores I had never been to before so that was fun.We started out at 7 am yes AM, 2.5 hour drive to the first store and we were there for opening. But we were also in for a surprise. We thought there were only 6 stores and we knew we could get them covered in the day...but at the first store we mentioned as we were leaving...one down, five to go and the lady said....nooo!! That is when we started to get a little nervous..they had added two more stores. Could we get them all covered in one day...SURE we could skip lunch or eat in the van inbetween stores. WE GOT THIS!!!We did a couple quick stops and Bernadette made sure we stayed on schedule. She was a great navigator with her phone...right down to how many meters till the next turn!!

could fit in one bag
So today I am putting away my few purchases and getting my house in order so I can enjoy my week and not have to do housework!! There will definitely be some slow stitching with Kathy
later on in the afternoon for me so I can rest this achy back of mine.I have been doing physio and it is getting better, it is just more annoying than anything.
Lots of things happening this week, so come back and visit and see what I am up to!!

3 comments:

  1. Chat and laugh meter off the scale, two excellent meals, shopping list seriously dented (bank account too), best part of 1,000km covered, but only less than 4,000 steps on my FitBit? It was one terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! I see cute snowflakes, snowmen and some really pretty leaf fabric. Enjoy resting and creating today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you did well on purchases -- enough to enjoy but not so much that you shake your head and think "Where am I going to put these?"

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...