Thursday 15 October 2015

Almost ready!!

So excited...tomorrow is the day we leave for retreat!!! My friend and sidekick Susan got here yesterday and we have been very busy. I had to put her to work helping me get all my projects ready. Well I had most of them ready but needed to pin baste two smaller quilts. Tomorrow I only have to pack up the machines...yes two! My big machine to machine quilt and my featherweight to piece with...I just love my little machine! I am taking a couple baby quilts to do the tops, a bag, quilts to quilt and a box of scraps in case I run out of things to do. I also have along with me my tumbler-leaders and enders!
Of course the camera is packed too so if you aren't there, you will be able to see what we were up to!
This is at the door, loading up and we are on our way! See you on Sunday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at your retreat! I can't wait to see what you accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun... but remember to fit in a little bit of sleeping time!

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...