Thursday 9 April 2015

What's next?!?!

You have finished a large project and it is time to start a new one but which one will it be? Do you ever have that problem? It is not from lack of UFOs or projects that I would like to do, that is for sure. But what am I in the mood for? That is where I am right now. I have a quilt that needs some hand quilting but I save that for the evenings while I am sitting and watching netflix but during the day I want to be at a machine sewing. So today I will scour the project boxes I have(yes BOXES) and see what might speak to me and say they are ready to be made into a quilt!!!
I am finishing up the binding on this quilt and getting it ready to be washed so I can return it to the family of the lady who made it. You can read all about that story here . The quilt is all hand quilted and just needed the corners finished and the binding put on.
She really did a beautiful job
That is what I am up to today...what are you doing in your sewing world today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...