Sunday 26 April 2015

Another week gone by already!

a Bonnie Hunter pattern
Well it is Sunday and that means it is true...wow time is sure flying! But I guess when you are busy and getting stuff done, the hours pass quickly. This baby quilt, one of many projects I am working on, is on its way to the new owner who will be born in a couple of months.
I spent yesterday transplanting seedlings to bigger pots. It is something that just has to be done and takes awhile to do. But I rewarded myself with an evening of hand quilting to relax. Now they can grow while I sew up a storm.
Today I am travelling with DH to deliver a boat and pick up some stuff for the garage(man stuff). I should have the afternoon to finish the hand quilting  and the evening to make binding and sew it to the quilt. I will be glad to have this quilt finished because it will mean I can start a new one!!! yea!!
I will be joining Kathy for some slow stitching on the binding once it is attached to the quilt. Hope you are enjoying your day and whatever stitching or sewing you may be doing!

4 comments:

  1. This baby quilt is so pretty...lucky little recipient to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! It will be loved by a very lucky baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best parts of finishing a quilt is looking forward to the next one. Your baby quilt if very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cute little quilt. Yay for binding - that means it's almost time to start another quilt! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...