Monday 28 July 2014

Round up

Well it has been a busy week and a half. Piranha Extravaganza is over and so much fun was had by all. There were various projects started, worked on and some even completed. I only have blocks to show for my time but they will eventually get made into something ...a wallhanging perhaps! Check out this previous post for details. There was more in this post too!!

Great minds...copy each other!!!
I loved the photo Kathy took for her blog so much I tried to replicate it for mine. I didn't even know she had used my little sign! This creek runs through my back and side yard and it great to listen to all summer when the windows are open.

July is a busy birthday month in my family so I had my daughter's birthday friday and brother in law 60th on Saturday and I was in charge of a penny sale for my church picnic sunday. So it has been a busy weekend, so today is a relaxing, let's get some sewing done, kind of day. Enjoy your Monday and whatever you are doing.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful place to take the perfect quilty photo! Love those blocks!

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...