Wednesday 23 July 2014

More extravaganza fun

All  my company has gone now...the gloomy day matches how I feel after having so much fun and having to say good bye to my friends this morning. It will definitely be a birthday to remember even though my real birthday was back in January...celebrating can last a whole year






Barb's blocks
Barb's minis
row by row and shop hop blocks-Barb's
After supper we put some of our finished blocks on the clothesline for a photo op! Unfortunately we only got two peoples work  because it started to rain. Barb got lots of blocks sewn and a few mini quilts made too. I worked on blue and white snowflake blocks from a shop hop 3 years ago...never too late to start! I have one more to applique(I think you can see the pins in it on the clothesline) Louise machine quilted a baby quilt and got the binding on it and she also completed a tablerunner and started a second one.Kathy was working on lots of little mini blocks. She moved from project to project so fast I forgot to get a photo of her stuff. But she took a few for her blog and the mini near the water is taken in my backyard on a bridge! I didn't even know she took my sign outside with her...sneaky!!!Last night we relaxed and watch Bonnie Hunter's quiltcam...where we even got our message read by Bonnie and she said hello to our one friend who had to leave on Monday.(very exciting)

Quilting is great fun and relaxing but it is even more fun when done with friends who enjoy the adventure as much as I do!! Thanks "Fabric Piranhas" for a great birthday weekend.
My snowflakes





Now for a little fun. Kathy calls me her "northern blog stalker". So in stalker fashion here are some shots done with only fun and giggles in mind. Large sense of humor needed and maybe a little wine was involved!!                                                   

Kathy is actually at my house!
almost the same nail polish but definitely the same shoes!!
Lots of laughs and fun with girls I call my quilting buddies!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the fun you crazy stalker! Loved every minute!

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...