Monday 4 March 2013

Winter Wonderland

It has been snowing a little every day for the last week including today.Yup I feel like I am living in one of those shaker globes that someone doesn't want to put down because it looks so pretty. Luckily I do love the snow but only when dear hubby's tractor is working. It has a major broken part right now and we are clearing snow  the old fashion way...by shovel. Guess that is life in northern Ontario. It is not all hardship, as I get to go for my first massage today and after all the shoveling I need it.

I spent this past Saturday at a workshop for the hunter star although  I decided to work on some UFO's instead.I made  a bag for a silent auction at our quilt show this Spring. We had 3 fat quarters given to us for $10 and we were to make somethng.I also got a baby quilt to the binding stage that will be going to Project Linus here in our area.Lastly I got some more clues done on Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt. Yes I know it was from Christmas but we are doing it as a guild project so we are just getting to the putting it together part.
It is guild meeting tonight so I am not getting too much done today but tomorrow is another day.
Oh and almost forgot big news...my daughter got a job and has moved out. Although we are sad to see her go, she is so excited to start on the next stage in her young life!!


1 comment:

  1. I think this is the year for UFOs. So many of us are working on them. Hopefully we will all make progress.

    ReplyDelete

Let me introduce myself....

 It would seem that maybe I should re-introduce myself as I have been away from blogland for way too long. I have heard from some of my read...