Thursday 21 February 2013

It's No Fun Being Sick

Triplets sweaters, I think they are adorable!
Mid February and I have been fighting a sore throat and bad cough for almost two weeks...yuck! But sitting and vegging out has its benefits...I was able to get the triplets sweaters done and they will be mailed out tomorrow. I have put together a baby panel quilt so I can practice hand quilting again. So that I can get some work done on my daughter's quilt. It has been awhile since I worked on it and my is starting to tease me about it. But there is curling on TV and it gives me incentive to do more quilting.

 My daughter has decided she wants to learn to knit. Never touched needles before. So yesterday she goggled knitting and practiced all afternoon. Then last evening we sat together and we honed her knitting skills. She has picked out a headband pattern and is doing quite well. As we were knitting she asked me "how frustrating is this for you mom" and I said " well daughter how frustrating is it for you when you are helping me with the computer stuff"...we both had a good laugh!!!Those are definitely special moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...