Sunday 31 March 2013

Spring has sprung!

Our dog watching for squirrels
Appliqueing down the pink corners
Happy Easter everyone...although here it looks gloomy and overcast ...Spring is definitely in the air and the snow is leaving very slowly. My pretty pic of the creek is not quite as pretty now. So before the great outdoors beckons me outside to garden and other things, I am going to try and finish up some UFO indoors. On this slow stitching sunday, that  Kathy Quilts has...I am working on some applique for a mystery quilt and hand sewing down the binding on my daughter's quilt. Yes it is finally off the poles but before she gets to take it to her new apartment, I am going to put it in our quilt show at the end of April. And if there is time before supper, I will finish the bag I started putting together yesterday. It is not ambition...but all the chocolate the Easter Bunny left that has me doing circles!!!


Daughter's quilt just needs binding completedcreek

6 comments:

  1. you have one lucky daughter! Her quilt came out beautifully. Enjoy the inside time while you can before the busy gardening season starts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter's quilt is beautiful, love the quilting motifs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't look like spring yet, but I am glad it is in the air. Hope those chocolate bunnies wear off soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the finish! Stop eating chocolates and pick up your binding needle! LOL
    Thanks for linking up...see how easy that is?!?!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Kathy,,, I can eat and bind at the same time!

      Delete
  5. It was great to see your finished quilt in person .... wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Let me introduce myself....

 It would seem that maybe I should re-introduce myself as I have been away from blogland for way too long. I have heard from some of my read...