Saturday 9 March 2013

Feels like Spring

The sun is shining and the temperatures are warming up. Which all leads to time change day.Spring forward today. I giggled when I saw this pic on Bonnie Hunter's blog. There isn't enough time as it is.

I have busy quilting away on my daughter's quilt. Only a couple more rows and I will be done. Then it will be ready to go into our Spring quilt show in April. Wonder how I am gonna break that to her that she can't have it till after April 28.She has been waiting since last August.. have mentioned she is a very patient girl. Today I am spending some time in my sewing room making kits for a workshop at guild  on curve piecing. How do I get myself into these things. I will be showing how to make yoyos and how to piece the curves of a double wedding ring. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me introduce myself....

 It would seem that maybe I should re-introduce myself as I have been away from blogland for way too long. I have heard from some of my read...