Sunday 20 December 2020

Christmas completions in the home stretch!

 Raise your hand if you are all finish and ready for Christmas? I don't see many hands and that is okay, it means we are all crafters/quilters who are working like Santa, down to the last second. I am no exception, I started a project yesterday with the hopes of having it finished and under the tree by Thursday!! no pressure or as my daughter says "good thing you left lots of time to do it"!! It is a pile of cut pieces and some strip pieced sections waiting for me to get busy today! I also have some knitting that needs finishing...those gifts might include knitting needles if I don't get them quite finished!! haha

parts and pieces just waiting
But before sitting down to that there were some driveways that needed cleaning out. We got a dusting of snow last night and it continues to fall. I love watching it when it is snowing those large fluffy flakes with Christmas tunes playing in the background!

I will have a tea break later and will check in with Kathy and all the slow stitchers to see what everyone is finishing up today. It is a great source of inspiration to see what everyone is working on. Not that I need any more ideas...I need time to complete everything!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a healthy and safe New Year!

P.S. Mr Snowman is still standing but has obtain a sign now!! I am thinking of adding a small tree with lights....will see if I have time this week!!

11 comments:

  1. My hand is down. I have about 8 projects to finish up, but 5 are pillowcases if the fabric arrives in time. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOt raising my hand due to my forgetting about a promise to my sister. It's in my Facebook archives, so I have no excuse.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your snow man! I'm done and ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I confess, I am all ready for Christmas, but then, it will be a quiet one here, not that I mind of course. =) Cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, Deanna. I am still working on Christmas, but it will all pull together in the end. I am also working on some strip piecing . Have a lovely day piecing and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one project yet to finish. I hope to do that today. Love your snowman ⛄️. We have not got any snow here at the moment and are only expecting a skiff before Christmas. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just as well my current projects were not promised to anyone for Christmas. So I can rest easy, and move them all over to next year without too much stitchers guilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. Vinduespolering Herning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. makler im emsland

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. Immobilien Geeste

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...