Wednesday 3 April 2013

Will Spring ever Spring?

My cousin's bag, she wanted red and black,
hope it isn't to light for her!
Well Easter has come and gone and the house is getting back to normal. But the weather that is another thing! We have had sunshine,snow and blustery winds which are more part of late November weather not April. Oh well that just means that I can stay indoors and sew, and that is what I have been doing. I have gotten caught up on my 2 mysterious, and made a bag for a cousin who has wanted one for awhile and hemmed a pair of pants for a friend (she  gives me maple syrup as payment). Today I have the morning to sew and put laundry away and then off to knitting this afternoon with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...