Monday 15 April 2013

A Deer Day

Enjoying birdseed and apple I put out last night
So when you start your day off seeing this cute little fellow at your back door, you know it is going to be a good day. I could just watch them all day. He(she) not sure, is one of three that have been visiting regularly this winter.Hubby says soon momma will kick these young ones out in preparation for the new fawns.

Today is a sewing day...well all week will be.Dear hubby is out of town so I get a "ME" week. I will post later this week all that I got accomplished. Till then you can enjoy these shots I got of my visitors!
Have a great week!
Outside my backdoor 12feet away


Family on the other side of the creek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...