Saturday 2 February 2013

Snail's Pace

Even though it is making a mess
it is still kind of pretty.
Not to give snails a bad name but they are slow. That seems to be me this week.We have had some strange weather...from -30 to pouring rain back to -25 in the span of 4 days. The creek has been rising in my backyard and poor hubby has been trying to break ice and reroute water to keep the water away from his garages. Needless to say having him working from home puts a crinkle in my plans and what I get done. I know it shouldn't but it does. I am hoping to be a little more productive this afternoon and tomorrow and be able to show you what I have been up to on Monday. Let's hope I find that ambition I have lost somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...