Sunday 10 February 2013

Relaxing Sunday

Even though I am barely able to talk...laryngitis, I was still able to join some guild members in a sewing bee today to make baby quilts. We make 24" square quilts for the neo-natal unit at our local hospital. I was able to get two tops made from a bag of scraps that I took along from my stash. And I didn't even use up the whole bag...urggg!Unfortunately my camera is not cooperating tonight and I will try to post pics tomorrow. It was not a slow stitching Sunday but I sewed up a storm and got these two done. Also this week I finished the second of three baby sweaters that I am making for a friend's daughter who is having triplets...that's right three babies! I still can't believe it...three babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...