Thursday 28 May 2020

Over hump day!

1st tulips
Just over the mid week and I have rolled the quilt once again! With a tender back, I have been able to do lots of hand quilting. The back is getting better, a little each day, I can almost walk normally.... without any pain!
our field of happy
Quilt doesn't look much different so I will post a pic on the weekend hopefully after I have rolled it again! But for today, it has been very hot here so I took some outside pics before all the blooming flowers disappear . We have quite a crop of dandelions this year. I like them and think they look happy and I know they are making the bees happy because there are lots of them too!
sooooo many dandelions, hubby cut them down this morning

started 2nd row
















I was up very early this morning, opened the windows in the house and it was peaceful sitting and knitting listening to my neighbourhood wake up! Working on the second row of my own layout for this afghan using design patterns from a book I have owned for years and never used much! Keep in mind, it hasn't been blocked yet so it lays a little funny. Enjoying the lace work of the new block on the needle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me introduce myself....

 It would seem that maybe I should re-introduce myself as I have been away from blogland for way too long. I have heard from some of my read...