Sunday 29 April 2018

Slow going!

Well hubby said the other day he felt Spring was here. I thought he was joking especially with the snowflakes falling outside. But a few days later he shaved off his beard, now that's a truer sign of Spring to me!!
More snowflakes fell on the weekend too but now the sun is shining the that white stuff(that I love) is disappearing. The creek is thundering along. Although this video was from last year...looks much the same this year!
I have been busy with seedlings and making sure they are watered and growing although some of them are not looking too healthy, I am hoping they make a comeback!
So very little is getting done in the sewing room but another roll was made this week on the quilting frame and I can almost see the finish line.

At guild this week we had a lovely trunk show by a fellow member (Alexandra) of another guild. She did a great job and I wish I could show you some of the quilts but I forgot my camera. I am pretty sure she will be doing another show one day...her work was amazing.

I will be stitching along with Kathy and friends tonight. Need a little wind down from the busy weekend. Hand quilting will be done and maybe some knitting after dark with a movie.

1 comment:

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...