Friday 7 July 2017

Little Something!

While do some tidying up of my camera, I found these! Yes I had two years of pics on my camera. On a recommendation from my daughter, I decided to download the pics to my computer with the hopes that it would speed up my camera.
It is amazing what you find when you look back. Memories  of places, people and things. Some of which are no longer with us. But I did find these that I forgot I had taken only a few weeks ago. At the time I thought they would make a good blog post by themselves then I forgot about.


While I was away on my girl weekend in mid June. I took pics of barn quilts. There is a lot of them being put up in the south western area of Ontario. These are just a few of the ones I saw on our journeys.


 These were east and south of Goderich, Ontario. There are more but we didn't have time to go and see them all.

2 comments:

  1. Your barn quilts are besutiful. We have many barns in our county with quilts. It's always so fun to be driving and come across a new one. I'm in southeastern Wisconsin, USA.

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...