Friday 5 May 2017

Quilting is DONE!!!

quilt waiting to be trimmed
WooHoo and hurray!! The hand quilting on this quilt is finished.Now I just have to trim the batting and backing and do a knife edge finish on this quilt. Because the top was already finished and a crochet edging added, this is the only way I have of finishing the edge. No binding will be added here.
pinned in place








stitching away

finished edge










I am timing this perfectly. I should meet my deadline with no problems.Then  I can catch up on other sew projects. Not to mention that it is getting close to gardening season. Although you wouldn't know that by the weather. Chance of snow this weekend.
Enjoy your Friday!





1 comment:

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...