Tuesday 3 September 2013

Schools in....so it is Sewing Season

You didn't realize the season changed, did you?! First day of school for many moms means more time to sew. I am past that stage but September brings with it time. Time to quilt and sew as many jobs outside are just about over. I have a little bit of pickling left to do but giving the garden a chance to grow just a little longer. I am still working on a wedding quilt that has been put on the back burner and have started a baby quilt for a friend's grandbaby that will be born this month. I will post pic when the top is finished. I have even started on some Christmas gifts....not to early to begin!!!

I would like to send  my condolences and love out to a friend who lost her brother on the weekend. She is a fellow blogger and hosts slow stitching sunday at  Kathy's Quilts. If you have ever read her blog or joined in on one of her slow stitching days...send her a hug....I know she will appreciate it .
Have a great day...I am off shopping for the afternoon and to the vets! Psst don't tell my dog, she doesn't really like going there!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...