Friday 9 August 2013

Wedding Weekend

Well the weekend has arrived and the quilt is done! yes I fell short on my deadlines. In trying to get both quilts done, I only succeeded in getting the one finished. Luckily I have a little more time to finish hand quilting the other one, as I won't be seeing that bride and groom for a bit!   Not bad for     1 1/2 weeks!
Wedding Log Cabin
Easy Street Mystery Quilt
Also have been working on the last pieces of Easy Street. I have been giving out clue for one of our guilds and this month is the last one and putting the top together.Don't mind the kitchen floor, it was the only bright spot to take a pic this late at night. 
Well off to bed it will be a busy morning getting ready and off to the wedding. Hoping and praying for no rain...it is all outdoors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...