Saturday 19 January 2013

New Beginnings

Hello Blogland
You know all those times you said you were gonna do something and never did. Well I told a friend that maybe this was the year I would become a blogger. So with nothing stopping me but a small lack of computer skills I am setting off on this adventure with a little help from my computer skilled and patient daughter.
I am not sure I can be as diligent as some of you but I will try.Today was to be a day of sewing to get ready for a class I will be teaching on Tuesday but mother nature had other plans. I woke up to 5 inches of snow on the ground and the driveway needed cleaning first so hubby and his tractor could clear it away. I do love when it is snowing out ..everything looks so serene.
But now that this blog has started and the snow removal is complete, I am headed to the basement to my sewing room to accomplish something today.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland my friend!
    Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...