Monday 24 April 2023

Getting into the Swing

1st leader and ender
 I have been away from the sewing room for too long and I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of sewing at a machine. The "want to" is there but I keep falling into the hexie project black hole!!

Last week I wanted to work on a scrappy project but decided I couldn't just work on it. It was a leader and ender project so I needed another project to sew so I could continue with the leader and ender!?! What is a quilter to do!! Only my fellow quilters would understand I am sure!!

So now I have two projects sitting waiting to be worked on and it looks like today is the day. I will finish this blog post and get to it after having wasted my time in the city doing time consuming errands this morning.

2nd project started

I am a day late but there was many stitches put into my hexie project yesterday but I only read

Kathy's post
today. I know I am not a very good blog stalker, that's what Kathy would say!! Wishing you all a great week ahead! Happy sewing/quilting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...