Thursday 2 January 2020

It's a mystery

the box is filling up!
That is what I have been doing for two days...catching up on the mystery clues! I got a little behind because of the holidays but that was to be expected. Luckily I have had two days of sewing and I am caught up and even got my BOM for guild done too!!

Tomorrow it will be onto something different.Wonder what it will be....long forgotten UFO, finishing a project I just set aside(last year's Bonnie mystery) or should I start something new?!?!

It is late evening so I am off to put my feet up and do some knitting with a movie on Netflix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me introduce myself....

 It would seem that maybe I should re-introduce myself as I have been away from blogland for way too long. I have heard from some of my read...